$4,295 (USD)Enroll Now
Hours to Complete Course : 580 Hours
Course Length : 12 Months
DOB Approved : No
Voucher Included : No
Average Salary : N/A
Nearly every industry needs skilled IT professionals to keep their data safe. As more companies invest in cybersecurity, earning your CompTIA ITF+, A+, Security+ and Network+ certifications is key to advancing your IT career.
This comprehensive course will prepare you for the CompTIA IT Fundamentals, A+, Security+, and Network+ certification exams in a unique online format. You will gain an understanding of software, hardware, and networking. More so, you will be able to secure and support networking systems.
This course offers enrollment with or without vouchers. The vouchers are prepaid access to sit for the CompTIA IT Fundamentals, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, and CompTIA Security+ Certification Exam and included with this course upon eligibility. *Note: Students enrolling in the course will need to sit for N10-007 by June 2022 due to the exam retirement.
What you will learn
- Identify the purpose and function of software, hardware, and security components
- Analyze, manage, and troubleshoot mobile devices, networking technologies, hardware, virtualization and cloud computing, and network systems
- Configure, manage, and maintain functional networks and its connected devices
- Secure applications, network, and devices through installation, configuration, and maintenance techniques and practices
How you will benefit
- Holding CompTIA ITF+ certification demonstrates a broad understanding of information technologies
- Holding CompTIA A+ 220-1001 certification demonstrates that you are prepared to troubleshoot and solve hardware-based information technology issues
- Holding CompTIA A+ 220-1002 certification demonstrates that you are prepared to troubleshoot and solve software-based information technology issues
- Holding CompTIA Security+ certification demonstrates that you are prepared to secure devices and systems and know today's best practices, policies, and regulations
- Holding Network+ demonstrates your ability to install, maintain, troubleshoot, and support a network
- IT Fundamentals Preparation
- IT Foundations
- IT Framework
- IT Programs
- IT Programming
- IT Databases
- IT Security
- A+ Preparation
- Core 1 Introduction
- Hardware Part II
- Mobile and More
- Midterm Exam
- Core 2 Introduction
- Mac and Linux
- CompTIA™ Network+ N10-007
- Foundations of Networking and Infrastructure
- Addressing, Protocols, and Routing
- Cabling and Wireless Networking
- Virtualization and the Cloud, Subnets, and VLANs
- Risk Management and Security
- Network Performance and WANs
- Final Exam
- CompTIA™ Security+ SY0-601
- Security Foundations
- Security and Protection
- Security and Networks
- Enterprise Security
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) Study Guide: FC0-U61
- CompTIA A+ Guide to IT Technical Support
- Network+ Guide to Networks
- CompTIA Security+ Guide to Network Security Fundamentals
There are no prerequisites for the course. However, CompTIA recommends having up to 12 months of hands-on experience in the lab or field before taking the A+ and Network+ certification exams. Two years of experience in IT administration with a security focus are recommended for the Security+ exam.
Jeff Rees has over 25 years of experience in the IT industry. Jeff's expertise covers a wide range of technical skills in the field of immersive technology, such as virtual reality, augmented reality, spatial computing, and holograms. He manages, creates, and delivers high-quality augmented and virtual reality technology experiences that enhance knowledge retention and engagement for learners. Jeff capitalizes on his multifaceted technical knowledge with his passion for implementing immersive solutions, which has given him a proven track record of producing one-of-a-kind solutions for clients. Jeff has previously served as a senior vice president of operations, chief technology officer, and technical director for diverse technology companies. Jeff has also taught numerous computer courses during his career. Jeff holds a bachelor's degree from DeVry University in Computer Sciences with an emphasis in Simulation Design.
Can I register for a course if I am an international student?
Yes, ed2go courses are completely online. However, keep in mind that not all certifying bodies or industry-specific certifications are recognized internationally. Please review your country's regulations prior to enrolling in courses that prepare for certification.
Does this course prepare for a certification?
Yes, CompTIA IT Fundamentals, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network, CompTIA Security+.
Which version of the Exam does the course prepare?
The CompTIA Certification exams typically update every few years. Please check with an Enrollment Representative to confirm the version listed in the description is current or if a new version is upcoming.
When can I start the course?
This course is open enrollment, so you can register and start the course as soon as you are ready. Access to your course can take 24-48 business hours.
How long does it take to complete this course?
This course is self-paced and open enrollment, so you can start when you want and finish at your own pace. When you register, you'll receive twelve (12) months to complete the course.
What if I don't have enough time to complete my course within the time frame provided?
The time allotted for course completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours. However, if you are unable to complete the course, contact the student advising team to see what options you may have available to work out a suitable completion date. Please note that an extension fee may be charged.
What kind of support will I receive?
The course instructor will be available by email to answer any questions and provide feedback on your performance. Occasionally, your course may be supported by a team of industry experts. You will also receive support from the student advising team.
What happens when I complete the course?
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
Am I guaranteed a job?
This course will provide you with the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in most cases. Potential students should always do research on the job market in their area before registering.
Can I get financial assistance?
This course is non-credit, so it does not qualify for federal aid, FAFSA and Pell Grant. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards will pay for qualified students to take our courses. Additionally, some students may qualify for financial assistance when they enroll, if they meet certain requirements. Financing is available from select schools. Learn more about financial assistance.
How can I get more information about this course?
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, representatives are available via LIVE chat. You can also call us at 1-877-221-5151 during regular business hours to have your questions promptly answered. If you are visiting us during non-business hours, please send us a question using the "Contact Us" form.