$795 (USD)Enroll Now
Hours to Complete Course : 75 Hours
Course Length : 6 Months
DOB Approved : No
Voucher Included : No
Average Salary : N/A
With cyberattacks on the rise, more organizations are investing in data protection and building out their cybersecurity teams. As an IT professional, earning your CISA certification could be the first step to leading IT security at your organization. This online CISA training course will teach you how to identify and evaluate the five Certified Information Systems Auditor certification domains: auditing, governance, implementation, management, and protection.
This course offers enrollment with or without a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) exam and is included with this course upon eligibility.
What you will learn
- To make strategic decisions for your organization's IS/IT security, risk, and control solutions
- Analyze issues and offer recommendations to protect the control of information
- Interpret the relationship between information technology controls and business
- Demonstrate best practices in cyber-security
How you will benefit
- Complete your Certified Information Systems Auditor training in a flexible online environment
- Build confidence toward completing the certification exam successfully
- Become recognized by ISACA, a global leader in certification, training, and career development
- Prove to employers that you hold a broad knowledge of information system auditing
- Governance and Management of IT
- Learn how IT governance creates an IT framework to support the business strategy and how IT management oversees information technology operations and resources.
- Information System Auditing Process
- Learn how IT auditors examine plans, assess, verify and report on information technology assets to ensure they align with organizational goals.
- IT Life Cycle Management & Systems Acquisition
- Learn IT cycle management asses IT resources and their life cycles to make better purchasing and acquisition decisions.
- IT Service Management and Business Resilience
- Learn how IT service management designs, creates, and, supports IT services. Similarly, learn how this relates to business resilience, which is an IT organization's ability to quickly adapt to interferences.
- Protection of Information Assets
- Learn the best practices for the protection of information assets.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor All-in-One Exam Guide
While there are no prerequisites to take this course, ISACA does require five years of professional work experience in information systems auditing, control, or security for certification.
Jeff Rees has over 25 years of experience in the IT industry. Jeff’s expertise covers a wide range of technical skills in the field of immersive technology, such as virtual reality, augmented reality, spatial computing, and holograms. He manages, creates, and delivers high-quality augmented and virtual reality technology experiences that enhance knowledge retention and engagement for learners. Jeff capitalizes on his multifaceted technical knowledge with his passion for implementing immersive solutions, which has given him a proven track record of producing one-of-a-kind solutions for clients. Jeff has previously served as a senior vice president of operations, chief technology officer, and technical director for diverse technology companies. Jeff has also taught numerous computer courses during his career. Jeff holds a bachelor’s degree from DeVry University in Computer Sciences with an emphasis in Simulation Design.
Can I register for a course if I am an international student?
Yes, ed2go courses are completely online. However, keep in mind that not all certifying bodies or industry-specific certifications are recognized internationally. Please review your country's regulations prior to enrolling in courses that prepare for certification.
Does this course prepare for a certification?
This course will prepare you for the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) exam. Learn more about CISA certification requirements.
When can I start the course?
This course is open enrollment, so you can register and start the course as soon as you are ready. Access to your course can take 24-48 business hours.
How long does it take to complete this course?
This course is self-paced and open enrollment, so you can start when you want and finish at your own pace. When you register, you'll receive six (6) months to complete the course.
What if I don't have enough time to complete my course within the time frame provided?
The time allotted for course completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours. However, if you are unable to complete the course, contact your Student Advisor to help you work out a suitable completion date. Please note that an extension fee may be charged.
What kind of support will I receive?
The course instructor will be available by email to answer any questions and provide feedback on your performance. Occasionally, your course may be supported by a team of industry experts. You will also receive support from the student advising team.
What happens when I complete the course?
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate of completion.
Am I guaranteed a job?
This course will provide you with the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in most cases. Potential students should always do research on the job market in their area before registering.
Can I get financial assistance?
This course is non-credit, so it does not qualify for federal aid, FAFSA and Pell Grant. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards will pay for qualified students to take our courses. Additionally, some students may qualify for financial assistance when they enroll, if they meet certain requirements. Financing is available from select schools. Learn more about financial assistance.
How can I get more information about this course?
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, representatives are available via LIVE chat. You can also call us at 1-877-221-5151 during regular business hours to have your questions promptly answered. If you are visiting us during non-business hours, please send us a question using the "Contact Us" form.