$1,795 (USD)Enroll Now
Hours to Complete Course : 60 Hours
Course Length : 12 Months
DOB Approved : No
Voucher Included : No
Average Salary : N/A
This online course combines the best practices across ITSM, to help those new to IT learn about DevOps, ITIL and SIAM, with their benefits for organizations. With this IT Foundations bundle, you will learn the basics of IT service management and project management, as well as how approaches to IT are evolving. You will be prepared to pass the ITIL Foundation, SIAM Foundation, and DevOps Foundation certification exams, including videos, PDF study guides, quizzes, and a practice exam.
This course offers enrollment with or without a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the ITIL, SIAM and DevOps Foundation exams upon eligibility.
What you will learn
- Learn about DevOps, ITIL 4, and SIAM
- Acquire concepts and practices — including its relationship to Agile, Lean and IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Service integration and management, including its history, business drivers, roles, challenges and the processes that support SIAM models
- Discover how the IT industry is evolving
How you will benefit
- Understand how IT skills can benefit your organization
- Prepare for the ITIL, SIAM and DevOps Foundation exams
- Develop the skills needed to act as a leader in the IT industry
- ITIL 4 Foundation
- Key Concepts of Service Management
- The Guiding Principles of ITIL
- Service Management and Value
- ITIL Practices Introduction
- ITIL Practices Deep Dive
- Course Recap and Exam Preparation
- DevOps Foundation
- Course Introduction
- Introducing DevOps
- CALMS: Culture
- CALMS: Automation
- CALMS: Lean
- CALMS: Measurement
- CALMS: Sharing
- Common DevOps Roles
- Product vs. Project
- The Three Ways of DevOps, Methods and Approaches
- DevOps Practices
- Summary and Exam Preparation
- SIAM Foundation
- Introduction to SIAM
- Purpose and value
- The SIAM ecosystem
- SIAM structures
- SIAM roadmap part 1
- SIAM roadmap part 2
- SIAM roadmap part 3
- SIAM roadmap part 4
- SIAM roles and responsibilities part 1
- SIAM roles and responsibilities part 2
- SIAM roles and responsibilities part 3
- SIAM practices part 1
- SIAM practices part 2
- Processes part 1
- Processes part 2
- Challenges and risks part 1
- Challenges and risks part 2
- Challenges and risks part 3
- SIAM and other practices part 1
- SIAM and other practices part 2
- Exam preparation
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- A monitor with a decent resolution.
- Headphones or speakers.
- A webcam with a resolution of at least 640×480.
- A microphone connected to your computer.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Authority to install software on your computer.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Claire Agutter is passionate about all things IT service management and brings this to her role as an instructor. Using her background as an IT service management practitioner and consultant, Agutter manages a number of courses to ensure they directly support career goals.
Can I register for a course if I am an international student?
Yes, ed2go courses are completely online. However, keep in mind that not all certifying bodies or industry-specific certifications are recognized internationally. Please review your country's regulations prior to enrolling in courses that prepare for certification.
Does this course prepare for a certification?
Yes, this course will prepare you for ITIL 4 Foundation Certification, EXIN BCS SIAM Foundation, EXIN Foundation Certificate in DevOps certifications.
When can I start the course?
This course is open enrollment, so you can register and start the course as soon as you are ready. Access to your course can take 24-48 business hours.
How long does it take to complete this course?
This course is self-paced and open enrollment, so you can start when you want and finish at your own pace. When you register, you'll receive twelve (12) months to complete the course.
What if I don't have enough time to complete my course within the time frame provided?
The time allotted for course completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours. However, if you are unable to complete the course, contact the student advising team to see what options you may have available to work out a suitable completion date. Please note that an extension fee may be charged.
What kind of support will I receive?
The course instructor will be available by email to answer any questions and provide feedback on your performance. Occasionally, your course may be supported by a team of industry experts. You will also receive support from the student advising team.
What happens when I complete the course?
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
Am I guaranteed a job?
This course will provide you with the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in most cases. Potential students should always do research on the job market in their area before registering.
Can I get financial assistance?
This course is non-credit, so it does not qualify for federal aid, FAFSA and Pell Grant. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards will pay for qualified students to take our courses. Additionally, some students may qualify for financial assistance when they enroll, if they meet certain requirements. Financing is available from select schools. Learn more about financial assistance.
How can I get more information about this course?
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, representatives are available via LIVE chat. You can also call us at 1-877-221-5151 during regular business hours to have your questions promptly answered. If you are visiting us during non-business hours, please send us a question using the "Contact Us" form.